If you've used APB, simply drop your front_projectinfo.txt here, or send us a note about your project in a text file:
Alternatively, if you need help or want to speak directly, use the chat below to share your fundraiser URL.
Please note the disclaimer regarding review at the bottom of this highlighting page.
Feel free to ask us any questions if you need help.
Here are some tips to increase the success of your fundraiser:
1. Make sure you have a good fund picture, and have a great call to action, a short sentence on why people should donate at the top.
2. Make a numbered list detailing how you will use the funds. Describe carefully where the funds will go. Don't be afraid to pay yourself for hard work.
3. Set a goal-level depending on the goals of your fund, are they very big leaps - or are they small steps?
4. Don't just make it about your goal. If you really want a big boost, try to include some feedback into the Bitcoin Cash ecosystem, such as increasing adoption or educating others on how to use Bitcoin Cash.
5. Explain how others will benefit from your efforts. Perhaps you may want to pay some of the funds forward to help others or a cause.
6. Think of some terms or tags that will help with search engines too. Try to include those in your fundraiser info.
Those are the main ones, if you need more help, be sure to
Build your fundraiser for free using the Online BuilderA. Free Download APB
or see more instructions here.